Penrose Care, based in Hampstead, London, is uniquely committed to providing excellent homecare with compassion to help support the independence and well-being of our clients.
Our Home Care Support Workers are:
We provide short-visits, day-visits, sleep-overs, night care and live-in care at home including to elderly and non-elderly adults. We also offer domestic services and a childcare agency. We provide both long-term engagements and fixed-term engagements. With an especial focus on customer service, Penrose Care is contactable by phone or e-mail 24/7, year-round.
- Carefully selected and extensively trained. All our workers hold a satisfactory DBS (formerly CRB) enhanced check and hold a full first aid certificate from the British Red Cross opposed to just the “awareness” training common in the care sector.
- Paid a Living Wage as highlighted in the Guardian and BBC News to help foster exceptional quality and high levels of morale. We are proud to be one of only four Accredited Living Wage Employers in the London home care sector out of over 1,000 agencies.
- Equipped with an advanced IT system which includes an NFC-enabled time management system. This compares to the slow and problematic telephone-based time management system common in the sector.
- Provide specialist services including dementia care, post-orthopaedic surgery re-enablement, monitoring for those with epilepsy, learning disabilities care, care for those with physical disabilities, travel care, and keeping Kosher assistance to members of the Jewish Community.
- Supported by a professional management team committed to operating ethically as featured in homecare.co.uk. As a testament to our courage to make a difference, we are one of only seven social care providers (out of over 26,000 providers in England) to back Citizens UK's historic Social Care Charter at its 15 Oct 2013 launch.